Research Technician Posiotion at the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdansk and Medical University of Gdansk
We are looking for Research Technician to join the Structural Biology Laboratory led by Michal R. Szymanski at the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdansk and Medical University of Gdansk (IFB UG & MUG), Poland.
- MSc. in biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology or related fields
- Proven hands-on experience in molecular and structural biology
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical skills, and independent thinking
- Good interpersonal skills, collaborative and adaptive attitude
- Very good command of English (written and oral)
- Full-time contract
- Opportunity to work in young and dynamic research team
- Participation in international trainings, internships and conferences
Interested candidates should send:
- cover letter,
- CV, including a list of publications,
- copy of MSc diploma,
- contact info of at least two individuals willing to provide references for the candidate,
by August 19th, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of the email please include ” ERC RA/LM position” and your first and last name.
Deadline for submitting documents: August 19th, 2022
Selected candidates will be contacted regarding further selection procedures. The competition may be closed without selecting the candidate.
The application form also must include: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process” (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, Dz. U.No 133, item. 883, as amended).